top of page

GENERAL Chat

Publicยท218 members

๐Ÿคฉ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ? ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ

Our January Schedule is LIVE! ๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Brand NEW classes, return of an OG favourite and BOOTCAMP 2024 (just 7 spaces remain)

๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„: www.evolveskegness.co.uk (or via the classes tab in app)

Whether you are looking to ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต, build ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ and achieve ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, increase ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ, enhance your overall ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, or care for your ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ; we have multiple sessions that tick all the boxes โœ”๏ธ

โ€ข Book with Gerry at www.evolveskegness.co.uk

โ€ข Book with Chris at www.chrisreaderpt.com

๐Ÿ”Š ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ

A Reminder to my previous update regarding class prices for 2024 which will be updated tomorrow evening. (Booking now will secure current pricing)

• ๏ปฟ๏ปฟIndividual class bookings: ยฃ8 (with the exception of Bungee at ยฃ10)

• ๏ปฟ๏ปฟBlock of 4 classes: ยฃ30 (reducing the price to ยฃ7.50 per session)

• ๏ปฟ๏ปฟBlock of 8 classes: ยฃ56 (reducing the price to ยฃ7 per session)

• ๏ปฟ๏ปฟBlock of 12 classes: ยฃ72 (reducing price to ยฃ6 per session)

The new prices will go live on the evening of 31.12.23 and is applicable to classes by Gerry Leanne. Prices from other trainers will differ.

As usual, you can still book 6 weeks ahead, so purchasing blocks and booking sessions before 31.12.23 can secure current pricing through January and into mid February 2024 (blocks are valid for 6 weeks so only purchase what you can use)

I truly appreciate every single booking and how it allows me to reinvest and continue working to make Evolve Studios an incredible space that can change lives for the better in so many ways. Your attendance and support makes this happen and so I thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Chloe Beckford

About

Welcome to the open group! You can connect with other member...
bottom of page